Tuesday 19 September 2017

40 DAX Handles

I've been quiet as I haven't had a lot new to say for a while, until now.

The new MultiCharts64.Net release has made some significant changes to its Renko bars. I can now create a kind of Renko Range bar at but my order flow rules into it.

The chart below is a very simple trade off the FavFib using Market Profile as context. The trade ends at another FavFib and MP support area. The bars on the chart are just the containers for the volume order flow. They are the new FlexRenko bars that I have configured to my requirements.

I don't sit in front of my workstation all day. Its not required. Have a look at the ES for today where there is another trade for the day. Done in less than an hour.and a half or so.



While the markets are continually changing, placing trades at specific support and resistance areas so that I know quickly when I am wrong, still works. Its still the three legs of the stool: Context + Location + Order Flow.

1 comment: